I don’t care all that much whether George W. Bush used cocaine at Camp David or not. We all know he’s had a substance abuse problem sometime in the past. That doesn’t mean someone can’t be President. But I’m glad the smear is out there, so as to counter the smear against John Kerry by the Swiftboat Veterans. If there’s enough smear going around, perhaps people will get sick of it and start looking at more substantive issues like war, peace, health care, jobs, nuclear proliferation, terrorism and the environment.
- Baijiali AM/FM/SW radio with MP3 player
- Solar! – EVCHE EC-2110BTS radio
- Fixing things
- Habitat redo
- A red radio — the Prunus J-429SW
- The radio nobody wanted Kaide KK-MP903
- Zhiwhis ZWS-603 vs Kaito KA29
- Radio nostalgia
- ZHIWHIS ZWS-603 Shortwave Radio Review
- Unboxing the ZHIWHIS ZWS-603
- Great price?
- Deciphering the Kchibo KK-9615