As much as for my use as yours, I’m maintaining a list of web links useful for the Obama Citizenship Denial controversy.
Certificate Denial Refutation
- Hawaiian Birth Certificate Law
- Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis
- Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis Part II
- Daily KOS Obama certificate image (click to enlarge)
- FactCheck.org Born in USA fact checking and certificate photos (links on left)
- Fight the Smears (Obama Campaign web site)
- STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
Citizenship law and process debunking
- Acquisition and Retention of U.S. Citizenship and Nationality – US Department of State
- What’s Your Evidence? (really good)
- US v Wong Kim Ark
- Natural-born Citizen on Constitution Online
- The Pernicious “Natural Born” Clause of the Constitution
- The Natural-Born Citizen Clause and Presidential Eligibility: An Approach for Resolving Two Hundred Years of Uncertainty – Yale Law Journal
- Boston University article on Natural born
- The Heritage Guide to the Constitution
- Cornell Annotated Constitution
Other Debunking links:
- Unfit for Publication (reply to Jerome “swiftboat” Corsi’s Obama Nation)
- Obama Selective Service Denial (read the comments attached to the article)
Obama Citizenship Denial proponents
- TexasDarlin Blog
- Dr. Rod Polarik’s Final Analysis of the Obama Birth Certificate
- Donofrio v Wells Official Blogsite – Natural Born Citizen
- Cort Wrotnowski v. SySusan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Secretary of State (Supreme Court Docket) – Denied 12/15/
- Berg Lawsuit filing with District Court (where it all began)
- Philip J. Berg v. Barack Obama et al. Take 1 (Supreme Court Docket)
- Philip J. Berg v. Barack Obama et al. Take 2 (Supreme Court Docket)
- Philip J. Berg v. Barack Obama et al. Take 3 (Supreme Court Docket)
- Leo C. Donofrio v. Nina Mitchell Wells, New Jersey Secretary of State (Refused by Supreme Court)
- Donofrio v Wells papers (here at least for now)
- Obama Lawsuit tracking page
I’m going to use this topic to comment on some of the court cases.
The first one is the Kentucky case. The Lexington Herald Leader reports:
You’d think that the founder of The Society for Liberty and Prosperity would have a little money in his pocket, but Essek pleaded poverty in his court filing, asking that the fees be waived.
Case filing here.
What’s funny is that this is a case Obama might want to come to trial because all Essek is asking for would be met by the Hawaii Certification Obama has already shown the world. This would be a quick and easy way to have the thing authenticated and at the same time dispel a ton of carp floating about what is and what is not a birth certificate.
Good roundup. thanks.