When I was in school, in the 50’s, we had school-wide announcements and prayers over the intercom. I don’t think anyone benefitted from them. One summer I took a course at a Catholic college, and every class was opened and closed with a prayer. A Catholic friend asked me why I wasn’t saying the prayers with the class. I told him that everyone was mumbling and I couldn’t tell what they were saying. We gave me the words and I joined in. But I don’t know that it was any great benefit then either. Prayer is something special. School Prayer is empty repetition.
- Baijiali AM/FM/SW radio with MP3 player
- Solar! – EVCHE EC-2110BTS radio
- Fixing things
- Habitat redo
- A red radio — the Prunus J-429SW
- The radio nobody wanted Kaide KK-MP903
- Zhiwhis ZWS-603 vs Kaito KA29
- Radio nostalgia
- ZHIWHIS ZWS-603 Shortwave Radio Review
- Unboxing the ZHIWHIS ZWS-603
- Great price?
- Deciphering the Kchibo KK-9615